- Until his unfortunate death, Osun people particularly those of Ejigbo, Egbedore, Ede North and Ede South Federal Constituency are aware as a fact that the late Dr Richard Adeoriokin had the undying aspiration to represent them at the green chamber using the Osun PDP platform.
- Osun people are aware that Prince Eniola Oyesosin, Mr Timothy Folarin popularly known as Timo elepo who is a current member of Osun Independent Electoral Commission, (OSIEC) and Mr. Ayodele Asalu popularly known as ASLER also share a common but individual aspiration which was to represent the good people of their Federal Constituency at the National Assembly in the Nigeria House of Representatives.
- Osun people are also aware as a fact that three among the four men; Eniola, Timo and the late Adeoriokin are members of the same party which is the Osun PDP.
- Whereas, Asalu popularly known as ASLER had recently, precisely after his aspiration to clinch the PDP ticket for House Representative failed him, left the party to pitch his tent with the APC.
- Osun people are aware that it was at the instance of Prince Eniola that all the four men were together at the scene of murder and at the time of incident.
- Osun people are aware that the murder scene was the private house of Oba Oyeyode, the Ogiyan of Ejigbo and father to Prince Eniola.
- The people are aware that the estate which situate on a vast area of land at a place called Idi Iya, along Inisha/ Old Ede road which is in a remote part of the town.
- Idi Iya is about three kilometers from the venue of coronation anniversary reception and the facility have always served as Eniola’s lodging/camp whenever he visited Ejigbo.
- The people are also aware on the standing instruction of the Ogiyan of Ejigbo that his son Eniola, whenever he was around in Ejigbo, should always have attached to him two NSDC armed officers and six local guards from the palace. This instruction subsists even until the time of incident.
- It is also a known fact that the both of Asler and Adeoriokin also, in their separate private arrangement, have four armed NSDC officials attached to each of them respectively.
- According to reliable sources these arm bearing officers were with their principals respectively at the scene of incident.
- Sources said the prince could best be described as a gun trotter who owns a private gun, a Short Barrel Gun (SBG 10 Rds Auto) which he always has in handy for his display and as his adopted psychological protection strategy.
- It is a fact, according to sources, that on the day of incident prince insisted on a meeting of himself and the other three men earlier mentioned. The meeting, was scheduled to hold at the venue of incident (his father’s house at Idi Iya) Hence, they all drove to the venue of meeting which was very brief.
- Sources said he arrived the meeting venue alongside his three other friends though, in their cars and long convoy of vehicles.
- Sources said the prince heralded his arrival to the meeting venue by firing first and foremost three shots into the air by himself. He thereafter wielded the gun around his neck.
- Sources further disclosed that what the four men discussed at their meeting centered on how they will not allow for their House of Representative ambition to tear them apart before the time for their separate parties’ primary elections.
They were said to have agreed that Mr. Bamidele Salam, who is the sitting MoHR representing the Federal Constituency was their common political enemy that they must stop his third term return to the green chamber.
- Sources said the Four Man brief meeting adjourned after about one hour and later dissolved into a separate Two Man tete a tete discussions as they walked down towards their cars for final departure to their various destinations.
- According to sources, ahead of this moment,