SUMMARY OF AN ADDRESS MADE BY OSUN STATE GOVERNOR ALHAJI GBOYEGA OYETOLA ON COVID 19.
1. Total Lockdown extends to 11: 59 PM on Sunday 3rd May 2020.
Effective from Monday May 4th 2020,
2. Partial lockdown between 6am and 5pm from Monday to Thursday.
3. Total lockdown from 6pm on Thursday to Sunday.
4. Dusk to dawn curfew from 6pm – 6am from Monday to Thursday.
5. Ban on public, religious, political and educational gatherings remains in force. Additionally, all major markets shall remain closed.
6. Inter-state travels are forbidden and as such, our boundaries remain closed.
7. Intra-city commercial transportation will be permitted to work from Monday to Thursday every week from 6am to 5pm.
But they are required to adhere to strict social distancing directives. Commercial vehicles, that is: buses and taxis, shall carry two passengers per row with each passenger sitting at the extreme end of the vehicle. While commercial motorcycles (Okada) shall carry one passenger, tricycles shall carry not more than 2 passengers and no passenger in front.
8. Officers and staff on Grade Level 12 and above, Administrative Officers irrespective of their grade levels and those on essential services and those whose services may be required by the Accounting Officers are to report at their desks, Monday to Thursday at the usual working hours..