Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola’s Interventions in Osun as a Federal Minister in the last four years….
- Built and inaugurated Correctional Service Headquarter in Osun. July 2021.
- Facilitated building of an ICT centre, toilet facilities and renovation of Laboratories of Ogedengbe School of Science, Ilesa by Huawei to provide conducive learning environment for staff and students.
- Establishment of Zonal Fire Service Headquarters in Ilesa and equally procured and deployed state-of-the-art fire fighting trucks in Osun towards preventing and combating natural disasters.
- Establishment of a new Passport Front Office of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) in Ilesa, Osun to further implement passport administration reforms aimed at making the application, processing and collection of the Nigerian Passport more accessible and seamless for the travelling public.
- Building of National Institute of Domestic Security in Ilesa, (Currently ongoing).
- Building of the Osun Command headquarters of the NSCDC in Ido-Osun, Egbedore LG. To be commissioned soon!
- Facilitated a Digital Nigeria Centre DNC in Osun, a center for expanding the frontiers of universal access and universal service by ensuring service provision to unserved and under-served areas of the Nigerian economy. First of it’s kind since the modification of the project.
- Establishment of Passport Production Hub in Ilesa to serve Osun, Ondo and Ekiti State, thereby reducing passport production wait time and pressure from the South West Production Centre Ibadan.
- Facilitated the hosting of a 5-Days Ministry of Interior and its Agencies Management Retreat in Osun, thereby expanding economic activities in the state.
- Facilitated the building of Ultra Modern Hospital inside the Ilesa Correctional Centre.
- Distribution of millions of relief materials before, during and after Covid-19 pandemic.
- Employment of thousands of Osun citizens into several Federal Ministries and Agencies….