Jonathan The Tyrant – Profile Of A Civilian Dictator
IF YOU SAY BUHARI IS A DICTATOR WITHOUT LOOTING YOUR MONEY OR KILLING YOUR PEOPLE, WHAT WILL YOU CALL JONATHAN AFTER READING THIS?
1. Where were the common sense Senator and the wailers when Senate invited Deziani over N10B for chartering of private jet and Jonathan openly ask her not to honour the invitation?
2. Then President Jonathan sacked the President of the Appeal court because he refused to compromise on the case involving the ruling party and ruling that forensic examination be allowed on materials used for the 2011 Presidential election. Even when the NJC asked that he be reinstated, Jonathan refused yet, he is your HERO OF DEMOCRACY.
3. Why didn’t we hear noise calling Jonathan a dictator when house of Rep was locked up in the bid to impeached Tambuwal and we saw Rep members flying over fence and gates with some even tear gassed by the Jonathan police?
4. All the security details attached to then Speaker of House of Representatives, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal were withdrawn by the Federal Government led by Jonathan yet, you still didn’t see any reason not to worship him.
5. Bode George was tried in the law court and he was jailed for two years and served the term. Saint Jonathan came and asked the court to reversed that judgement that later said Bode George wasn’t guilty as charged and he became an innocent and not ex convict but till date Bode never sued for damages.
6. For weeks in 2014, the Governor of Kano State kept shouting that security aides posted to watch over the state house were recalled as a result of orders from above, not once did you accuse Jonathan of tyranny.
7. For appointing Sanusi Lamido as Emir of Kano which was within the rights and powers of the Kano State Government, Jonathan ordered security agents to lay siege at the Emir’s palace. For days, the Emir operated from the Kano State Government House. You didn’t call Jonathan by the dictatorship that he was acting out then.
8. For the first and only time in the history of Nigeria we had a first lady that also picked up position as the perm sec in the president state without working to attained such position. What did the wailers do?
9. Jonathan withdrew the security details attached to then Governor Amaechi, Jonathan grounded the plane of Amaechi, Jonathan masterminded and hugely supported the division and crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Jonathan allowed his wife to govern Rivers from Abuja, Jonathan used Mbu to embarrass and harass a sitting Governor, Jonathan crippled Rivers because Amaechi was the Governor yet, you still see Jonathan as a demigod.
10. In this same country, we saw how Jonathan supported the destruction of the once vibrant Governors’ Forum by supporting 16 against 19 yet, you see him as one decent man who should be seen as a Hero.
11. We have not forgotten how Jonathan used state power to prevent sitting Governors from reaching a part of the country to support the re-election of one of their own because they were in the opposition and you who is laying claim to fairness and pretending to love Democracy still claim you miss this same character.
12. It was in this country under Jonathan the saint that we saw for the first time the military ambushed daily news papers distributions. They were seized and destroyed without explanations. Yet Jonathan wasn’t tagged a tyrant
13. In this same country, we saw the circulation of an undisputed video by an army officer detailing how soldiers were used to rig the election in Ekiti State to favour the thug governing the state today and yet, you see same Jonathan who was Commander in Chief of all these barbarism as decent enough to be called a hero.
14. In his desperation to see the Governor Nyako impeached, The Presidency under Jonathan had the accounts of Adamawa State frozen. A State Government account oh and not personal account of the Governor and not once did you condemn the action nor call Jonathan the dictator he clearly was then.
15. Same Jonathan you can almost worship today single handedly denied his then state Governor the right to seek the nomination of his party because he had personal grievances against him yet, you never for once accused him of abuse of power.
16. It is in Nigeria we saw how a serving Senator was shot at in a political gathering by the Nigeria police that are supposed to protect our law makers and such Senator is lucky to be alive today after been flown abroad for treatment.
17. For the first time in our history as a country, the CBN Governor was unilaterally sacked by the President without following the due process of our law because he asked questions regarding careless stealing of the nation’s money supervised and supported by Jonathan yet, you never called Jonathan the dictator he clearly was.
18. Under Jonathan was when we witness how 5 house of assembly members out of 32 almost impeached a sitting governor that lead to serious fracas.